Long Term (landlord and rental property) Financing options:
Our Texas Real Estate Investor & Landlord Loans. If in Texas more options are available.
DB Capital will handle all options as lender and intermediary. Flexibilility in our product offering is why we are able to help when others cannot.
Our lending guidelines are simple as we work with our internal private funds and outside funds (non bank)
3 and FourPlex
Lots (not long term)
Small Apartments (5 units plus) to 2 million loan amount
Loan Terms :
Min Loan : 60,000 (pending type of loan)
Terms : 15 - 30 years
credit : no credit min on larger loans : over 100k
1. Portfolio /NON Bank(ask us , we have some banking relationships and can help with some small bank loans.
- most 6 - 7.99- 15 - 30year terms
- full borrower financial, alternative -
-"low doc" bank statements - borrower "stated income " but property must cashflow
- No Doc - "no ratio" - meaning, borrower shows no income and property ratio - rent income is not required - Good product for higher value rentals that may not cashflow with "market rent". Many of our borrowers that use property for vacation rental take this option.
-single - stand alone mortgages and blanket loans (need 3 + properties to qualify)
The refinance of a hard money lien is permitted with the following restrictions,
1. Cash out loans are ok, but not to exceed 75% borrower total cost if owned less than year.
2. If no cashout is requested, borrower may use full market value of property
2."soft Money" - no hard money, but if credit is rough but property LTV is good and loan is over 100k there are options.
terms range from 1 year balloons, interest only loans and fully amortized loans.
Rates are 8% + , (pending location, credit and property type)
3. Portfolio bank (rates typically in 5 's , 15 -20 year terms - full doc , property must be in DFW,Houston area, San Antonio- Austin area(central Texas). Full doc and good credit required.
This is site provide by Texas Mortgage Place (portfolio loans) & Urban Coyote Funding (hard money) . We are experts in financing properties for investors. Here you will find basic lending options and education as it relates to the 3 basics. To the menu on right you will more on each top